HUR 120 BT is a simple UHF RFID wireless reader. This handheld reader has an integrated circular polarized antenna suited for short range applications and, thanks to the Bluetooth communication interface, it is a perfect solution for any Bluetooth enabled host such as a smartphone, tablet or a PC.
The new HUR 120 BT Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader is designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and allows for more than 10 hours of continuous reading.
Here is a short video demonstration of this innovative product:
- Frequency: 865 - 868Mhz
- Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Number of Channels: 4 channels
- Supported Region: ETSI (Europe) - ETSI EN 302 208
- Read Range: Up to 30 cm
- Control Interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- Bluetooth Interface: V4.0 Dual Mode (Classic Bluetooth and BLE)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Dimensions: 180mm L x 86mm W x 45mm H