HID Global Bin Tag passive contactless transponders empower cost-effective waste management, enabling pay-as-you-throw and recycling incentive programs, while eliminating error-prone and expensive manual data collection.
Bin Tag devices communicate with readers via radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. Each durable Bin Tag transponder offers superior resistance to water, salt mist, mineral oil and petroleum, as well as high tolerance to shock and temperature variations. Each tag installs easily into standard nests, manufactured into most waste bins, including metal bins and DIN 30745 plastic bins.
This product is sold in packs of 100 pcs.
Smaller order quantities are available on request. Please contact us.
We offer price reductions on high order quantities, please contact us for further information.
- Operating Frequency: 860 - 960MHz
- RAIN UHF: UHF EPC C1G2, ISO 18000-6C, DIN 30745
- Chip Type: Higgs 3
- Mounting Method: screw-in
- Water IP67
- Withstands exposure to: Fuel B, mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil
- Residential, commercial and industrial bin tracking
- Recycling compliance monitoring
- Improved invoicing and service accuracy
- Route optimization systems
- Institution of incentive-based waste and recycling programs