Small, thin-profile tags for seamless identification of indoor assets. Cable ties not included.
Tags with bar code, please note: customer cannot define the star/stop.
HID Global TapMark™ UHF tags provide unique identities to each of the thousands of indoor assets like office furniture, technical equipment or IT assets within complex datacenters. The RAIN® UHF RFID technology of the TapMark™ tags helps to rapidly locate each component and uniquely identify it for inventory or maintenance purposes.
This product is sold in packs of 100 pcs.
Smaller order quantities are available on request. Please contact us.
We offer price reductions on high order quantities, please contact us for further information.
- Broadband 865 to 956 MHz, on or off metal
- Monza R6 IC, 96 bit read/write EPC memory
- Read range up to 9.8 ft (3 m)
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C
- slim form factor: 38x13x4.3mm
Asset tracking and logistics:
- Information technology (IT) system components (Blades, routers, servers, etc.)
- PCs, Laptops, Monitors, Printers
- Office furniture
- Indoor equipment e.g. water cooler, fridges, projectors, etc.