DUR 120 is a desktop reader that allows the easiest way of integration of RFID technology into everyday use. The reader is powered and controlled directly by an USB interface, thus allowing reading EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF RFID tags.
DUR 120 has an integrated circular polarized ceramic antenna for short to medium range applications. Thanks to its ergonomic shape and variable mounting the reader is a perfect choice for various applications. This reader is ideal for USB desktop applications, in which high performance and advanced functionality is desired.
DUR 120 reader is provided by demonstration and evaluation software - TSSTagger, also by keyboard emulation software TSSKBridge and API with code examples in C++, C#, Visual Basic and of course online technical support every working day. All included.
Here is a short video demonstration of this product:
- USB connection
- Keyboard emulation mode
- EPC C1 G2, ISO 18000-6C Compliant
- Integrated circular polarized antenna
- Easy implementation
- Quality performance
- Variable mounting
- Made in Slovak Republic
- Frequency: 865 - 868Mhz
- Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Number of Channels: 4 channels
- Supported Region: ETSI (Europe) - ETSI EN 302 208
- Read Range: Up to 50 cm
- Control Interface: USB 2.0 connectivity
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Dimensions: 110mm L x 110mm W x 38mm H