DUR 120 is a desktop reader that allows the easiest way of integration of RFID technology into everyday use. The reader is controlled directly by an Ethernet interface and powered by USB, thus allowing reading EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF RFID tags.
DUR 120 Ethernet has an integrated antenna for short- to medium- range applications. Thanks to its ergonomic shape and variable mounting the reader is a perfect choice for various applications – wall or desktop. This reader is ideal for Ethernet applications, in which high performance and advanced functionality is desired. DUR 120 E comes with a two-year warranty.
Here is a short video demonstration of this product:
- Ethernet communication
- EPC C1 G2, ISO 18000-6C Compliant
- Integrated circular polarized antenna
- Easy implementation
- Quality performance
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Frequency: 865 - 868Mhz
- Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Number of Channels: 4 channels
- Supported Region: ETSI (Europe) - ETSI EN 302 208
- Read Range: Up to 50 cm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Dimensions: 110mm L x 110mm W x 66mm H