HUR 120 is a handheld reader that allows the easiest way of integration of UHF RFID technology into everyday use. The reader is powered and controlled directly by a USB interface, thus allowing reading EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF RFID tags.
HUR 120 has an integrated circular polarized ceramic antenna for short to medium range applications. Thanks to its ergonomic shape and built-in push button the reader is a perfect choice for many various applications. This reader is ideal for USB desktop applications, in which high performance and advanced functionality is desired.
HUR 120 reader is provided by demonstration and evaluation software - TSSTagger, also by keyboard emulation software TSSKBridge and API with code examples in C++, C#, Visual Basic and of course online technical support every working day. All included.
To purchase the holder for the reader, please click here.
Here is a short video demonstraiton of this product:
- USB connection
- Keyboard emulation mode
- EPC C1 G2, ISO 18000-6C Compliant
- Integrated circular polarized antenna
- Easy implementation
- Quality performance
- Built-in push button
- Made in Slovak Republic
- Frequency: 865 - 868Mhz
- Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Number of Channels: 4 channels
- Supported Region: ETSI (Europe) - ETSI EN 302 208
- Read Range: Up to 30 cm
- Control Interface: USB 2.0 connectivity
- Length of USB cable: 1.6m
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Dimensions: 180mm L x 86mm W x 45mm H