The MultiTag Reader Core is a contactless proximity read/write module that is designed for embedding into OEM or third party applications. Offering multi frequency capability, the module supports 125 kHz and 134.2 kHz tags from a broad range of suppliers. Requiring a single antenna coil for both frequencies, the module’s simple antenna design needs an external application-specific antenna to operate.
With a small footprint, the module is ideal for systems that require a compact reader core that can be easily retrofitted into new and existing applications, such as access control, time and attendance, authentication, process and production control, logistics, distributions and supply chain management and card issuing.
- Supports ISO 11784, 11785 and 18000-2 standards
- Features a variety of interface options for point-to-point connection to any controller or host device
- Multi frequency support for both 125 kHz and 134.2 kHz ind FDX or HDX
- Built-in boot loader enables firmware field upgrades via serial interface
- Reading distance is dependant upon the type and size of the antenna and tag